- All images owned by Metalscape Pty ltd are copyright and/or used under licence.
- As a user or visitor of this website you are not authorised to copy or use any images for personal use or commercial sale.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Metalscape Lay-by Terms:
Lay-by / payment plan is available on orders over $100. Initial payment is 30% of the total order, then 3 equal recurring monthly payments are automatically deducted via your Credit Card, on the 1st of each month. See terms and conditions for details. The order will only be shipped when the total order payment has been received.
Can I cancel my lay-by?
Yes, you can cancel your lay-by at any time and all monies will be refunded except the termination fee (see below).
When can I get my order?
The order will be sent out \ or available for pickup, once the total order amount has been paid.
Lay-by is available on an maximum 3 Month term and must be paid in full. Payments can be made in advance.
Lay-by is available on purchases of $100 or more.
A 30% deposit of the total of the lay-by is required on each lay-by.
A Termination Fee of 10% of the total order will apply to all orders.
In addition to the above fee, if the order is for a "made to order" product or "custom \ personalised" product (i.e. Property sign) the cost of the design and\or manufacture may also apply. The details of which will vary on the order, however you will be notified of these costs upon cancellation.
Regular monthly payments must be made automatically. Payments are to be made via automatic direct debit via a credit card.
Failure to make payments when they are due will be treated as cancellation of the lay-by by the customer. In these instances, the customer will be entitled to a refund of the monies paid, less a termination fee.
Layby is not available on clearance or gift cards and where specifically stated in promotional materials
Order Modification \ Non Modification
Individual items may not be added, removed or separated from a lay-by.
Refunds for lay-by deposits or payments will be refunded using the original payment method.
By commencing a Lay-by agreement you acknowledge these terms and conditions.